Fiber Optic Termination Box Pole Mount Outdoor Network16 Ports Cajas Nap Con Spliter 1*8
FK-A2-16T series optical cable terminal box is used for loop terminal optical fiber distribution, with the functions of fiber
splicing, terminal and distribution. The input is for ordinary optical cable, and output for Pre-assembled single core FTTH drop cable.
(1) Total enclosed structure.
(2) Material: PC+ABS,wet-proof,water-proof,dust-proof,anti-aging, protection level up to IP65/66.
(3) Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage,
distribution...etc all in one.
(4) Cable,pigtails,and patch cords are running through their own paths without disturbing each other, micro type PLC splitter inst
(5) Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed by expression port,easy for maintenance and installation.
(6) Box can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted,suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
||Pole mounting installation
|Inner box size(mm)
|Outer box size(mm)
|Outer box capacity(PCS)
|Into the largest cable diameter(mm)
(1) Environmental requirement
Working temperature:-40℃～+85℃ Relative humidity:≤85%(+30℃) Atmospheric pressure:70KPa～106Kpa
(2) Main technical datasheet Insertion loss:≤0.15dB
UPC return loss:≥50dB APC return loss:≥60dB
(3) Thunder-proof technical datasheet
The insulation resistance between the grounding device and the metal parts of the box is no less than 2´104 MΩ/500V(DC)；IR≥2´104
The voltage resistance between the grounding device,and the box and its metal parts is no less than 3000V(DC)/min, no puncture,no